You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to assisting others throughout their transformations. You must be able to:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living example of what the Farrell's program can do
- Reflect what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps revolutionize lives daily means that you’re dedicated to helping others reach their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your assignments include:
- Aid with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the symbol of what Farrell's can do in Altoona
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and implement 10-Week orientation plans
- Teach classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Develop relationships with members and assist them with their needs to ensure optimum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is necessary.